DevalVR Packer Tool
The packer tool is a feature that you can find in DevalVR standalone player. Search this button in the tools bar.
This tool packs all multimedia files into a single executable file that works without extracting packed files to the hard drive and without creating temporary files. The resulting package can be deliver in a efficient way, and with all content protected.
- Open any content in DevalVR player, a single panorama or a script file.
- Select the parameters and package options.
Some advantages of DevalVR Packer compared to other packer programs:
- The package file is not treated as suspect by any antivirus software. This is because there is only one executable file in the package, the DevalVR player. This is an example of analisis.
- The package can be saved as EXE (executable) or SCR (screensaver). In fact, you can rename the package after creation to obtain the desired behavior.
- It is possible to define an expiration date and an expiry time to the package. This feature adds a restriction to the package, ideal for distribution of demo files.
- The file is signed with a valid digital certificate. This process ensures de Integrity and Authenticity of the package to launch without problems from CD or DVD on Windows 7.
By default, the packer tool is included in DevalVR player as a trial feature. To remove trial restrictions it's required to buy a license of use.
The license of DevalVR packer is valid for all future versions of the player. Only is required to pay once to get current and future features of this tool.
The price of a license to use DevalVR Packer without restrictions is 24.90 EUR