This is the latest version and changelog of 'detectvr' script:latest version 1.3.5http://www.devalvr.com/instalacion/detectvr.zip
See here how to use detectvr script
- Fixed bug with Strict XHTML 1.0 doctype and percentage values in height.1.3.4
- Fixed problem with 100% x 100% size on IExplorer
- Added a template for Pano2VR in the package. To install this template, copy "detectvr-multi-plugin.ggt" and "detectvr.js" files in your Pano2VR/HtmlTemplates/qtvr/ folder.
- Added "panorama_viewer" parameter to web URL to choose the viewer from the URL. For example "mypage.html?panorama_viewer=QT". Available values are DEVALVR , QT, FLASH, JAVA, SPIV, PANGEAVR, or DETECT . Example: http://www.devalvr.com/paginas/soporte/ ... er=DEVALVR1.3.1
- Fixed bug: The plugin does not start until the mouse is over the viewer window (any viewer, QT, DevalVR, Flash...). This problem only happens on latest versions of IE7 and when the "writecode" function is into a <TABLE>. This bug is solved using "div.innerHTML" instead of "document.write" to insert the plugin's code in the page.1.3.0
- Fixed bug with Mac in previous 1.2.8 version
- Fixed bug with PangeaVR plugin for Mac1.2.9
- Changed background color on installation message (if background color of the page is white the message was not visible)1.2.8
- Fixed some issues with plugin size
- Fixed plugin height with doctype "XHTML 1.0", now it's not required any modification in the CSS file
- Added the text "This content can't be seen with your Operating System." when no content exist for the client OS. For example if only is defined a content for DevalVR and the client OS is Mac, or if only is defined a content for QT and the client OS is Linux.1.2.6
- Fixed "navigator.plugins.refresh(true);" sentence, to be true only in Safari and Chrome browsers. For Opera and Safari this call is made with "false" parameter.1.2.5
- Fixed navigator.plugins.refresh(false); sentence to "true" option in CheckPluginInstallation() function, to avoid a bug in Google Chrome browser. This function "CheckPluginInstallation()" checks the presence of the plugin and reload the page after the installation.
The "navigator.plugins.refresh" function does not work as expected with "false" option. This is a bug in WebKit engine (Google Chrome and Safari).1.2.4
- Some changes to work with DOCTYPE DTD XHTML 1.x documents1.2.3
- Added a different color to the selected viewer when links are used in ShowViewerSelection function1.2.2
- Fixed a problem with plugins detection in Opera1.2.1
- Added "links" option to ShowViewerSelection function1.2.0
- Improved DevalVR instalation process. Now only 3 clicks are needed to install DevalVR on Windows XP and IE browser.
- Added target="_blank" parameter to open installation pages for QT, Java and Flash in a new browser window.1.1.9
- Fixed bug with Flash detection and some defined values of "minFlashVersion" variable.
- Added allowFullScreen=true parameter for Flash1.1.8
- Fixed a bug with PangeaVR plugin1.1.7
- Disabled QT detection in MacOSX, because it exists a problem with the new Firefox 18.104.22.168 (at least German and English versions) for Mac. This problem is not reproduced in some Firefox versions as Spanish. Now QuickTime is enabled always in Mac, without to try to detect it through the browser to avoid future problems. I reported this bug here https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=4028171.1.6
- Fixed bad behavior with plugin size when enableSizeLimits is enabled
- Added "installfont" string to change text font or color in all installation texts1.1.5
- Fixed QT checking with Safari 2.0.4 and QT 7.1.6 on MacOSX (It exists a bug in this QT version)1.1.4
- Fixed Java warning message on IE7 when "Automatic detection" option is selected. Now, the presence of plugins is verified in priority order, and only if it's needed. 1.1.3
- Added PangeaVR plugin
- Added "pangeavr" and "combobox" options to ShowViewerSelection function. 1.1.2
- Added variable "detectvr_replacepage" to open a different HTML page for each viewer, instead of normal behavior. Use "writecode" function to set HTML filenames:
writecode("pano_qtvr.html", "pano_devalvr.html", "pano_java.html", "pano_flashvr.html", "pano_spivvr.html", "100%", "94%"); 1.1.1
- Added "reload" option to ShowViewerSelection function, to reload the page when plugin selection changes. See "panorama Viewer selection.html" example.
- Fixed radio buttons visualization (ShowViewerSelection function) with Firefox. (This avoids possible Firefox's bug)
- Now if a filename parameter in writecode function is absent, the corresponding viewer is not detected. To avoid possible warning messages in the browser. 1.1.0
- Added multi-plugin support, to show several plugin windows in the same page, like this example: http://www.devalvr.com/paginas/soporte/spincontrol.html
- Fixed viewerparameters function to call this function several times in the same page with different parameters 1.0.9
- Added a new function 'writecode' to substitute the old 'writevrcode' function. This new function separates QT file and DevalVR file. Old pages with "writevrcode" function can use the new "detectvr.js" file without any modification.
writecode(QT file, DevalVR file, Java file, Flash file, SPIV file, width, height);
. Now 'p2q_' functions haven't the same parameters than original Thomas Rauscher's functions 1.0.8
First version in this log